Sunday, April 15, 2012

Day 82: Port Stephens Day 2

On our 2nd day in Port Stephens we went for our daily jog down to the beach around 9am, had a swim and walked back to the house.

We had breakfast on the balcony and later drove into Nelsons Bay to try and find something for lunch. Unfortunately most places were closed as it was Good Friday. It became a bit of a mission to try and find something gluten free for Carl. Rob and I had a vegetable pasty and Carl had to make himself a sandwich back at the house.

We went on a sand dune tour in the afternoon and went sand boarding, I managed to climb up the dunes and slide down 4 times, they're pretty high so climbing up was a bit of a workout!


Rob and I sliding down the dunes

Before we went back to the house we stopped off at a beach. Carl did some snorkelling and Rob and I sat on the beach. I had a bit of a sunbathe, it was beautiful weather.

Carl on the beach

We had a barbecue on the balcony on the 2nd night, sausages, zucchini, corn on the cob and salad. I spent much of the evening playing Draw Something, very addictive!

No comments:

Post a Comment